Lowering patient out-of-pocket costs is one of the most significant ways to increase adherence1
Take advantage of the benefits of HorizonCares for your commercially insured patients:
Commercially insured patients will pay $10 or less*:
- Approved prescriptions are $0
- 40% of patients have no out-of-pocket costs2
- The average co-pay in 2016 for branded Rx products was $33 (preferred) and $57 (non-preferred)3
Proactive resolution of managed care issues:
- $10 out of pocket if insurance is denied
When an office asks why prior authorization is needed:
- Patient co-pay reduced to $0 if prior authorization is approved
- Patient receives 1st Rx with no delay due to prior authorization approval status
Helps improve prescription fulfillment with patient follow-up and direct shipment to patients:
- Patients are contacted within 1 business day
- Prescription is shipped for free within 2 business days—no trips to the pharmacy
- Full patient information helps to expedite delivery
3 ways to support your commercially insured patients today
HORIZONCARES RX CONNECT
E-prescribe to One Point Patient Care, Morton Grove in your ERx system. Call 866-323-1490 with any questions
HORIZONCARES PARTICIPATING PHARMACY
Ask your sales representative for information on participating pharmacies
Have pharmacist call 844-HZ-CARE1 for money-saving offers
CONSENT FOR INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- When you send your patient’s prescription to OnePoint Patient Care, OnePoint will check the prescription to make sure it is complete, as well as check the patient’s prescription benefits. Once complete, pursuant to a Shared Services Agreement, OnePoint will send your patient’s prescription to a pharmacy that participates in the HorizonCares Program. While your patient’s prescription does contain protected health information, all parties comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- If your patient does not wish to have their prescription sent to OnePoint, please send your patient’s prescription to a pharmacy as directed by your patient. By sending your patient’s prescription to OnePoint Patient Care, you acknowledge that your patient has consented to participate in the HorizonCares RxConnect program
HORIZONCARES ADDRESSES MORE THAN JUST MANAGED CARE BARRIERS TO PATIENT ACCESS
- Patient doesn’t fulfill Rx
- Pharmacy switch
- Abandon due to switching
- Managed care rejection
- Abandon due to cost
*Subject to eligibility rules and restrictions.
Terms and Conditions: Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate or coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription. Not valid for prescriptions reimbursed in whole or in part by Medicaid, Medicare, VA, DOD, TriCare, or other federal or state programs (including state prescription drug programs). Offer good only in the United States at participating retail pharmacies. Offer not valid where otherwise prohibited by law, for example by applicable state law prohibiting co-pay cards. Horizon reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the offer without notice. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law. This card is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance. Participating patients and pharmacists understand and agree to comply with all Terms and Conditions of this offer. Patients must be 18 or older.
HORIZONCARES IS COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE IN PATIENT ACCESS
Nearly 2,500 patients are helped every day2
HorizonCares provided over 910,000 prescriptions for $10 or less in 20182
Start your patients on therapy with samples of an NSAID+ formulation.Request samples
WE’LL COME TO YOU
Get more information by having your representative come to your practice.Request a representative
- Viswanathan M, Golin CE, Jones CD. Interventions to improve adherence to self-administered medications for chronic diseases in the United States. Ann Intern Med. 2012;157:785-795.
- 2018 HorizonCares Pharmacy Sourced Data + PSKW.
- The Henry J Kaiser Family Foundation. 2018 Employer Health Benefits Survey. https://www.kff.org/report-section/2018-employer-health-benefits-survey-section-9-prescription-drug-benefits/. Accessed January 25, 2019.